FANDOM


  • Omgblah22
    Omgblah22 closed this thread because:
    drama
    16:58, May 16, 2020

    Debate about phantoms (lol):

    Why do I see people offering solids for phantoms, I get they may be uncommon but 3 solids? why, I’m pretty sure they haven’t always been this high and I’m only hearing it from collectors, that’s biased...

    Opinions?

    wass about member phantoms but then we had a phantom worth rave 

    begone

      Loading editor
    • I am assuming this is about side eyes.

      Yeah they are really uncommon. LIke ridiculously uncommon

      Even with all of kashifs phantoms still in existence (I think they exist anyway) There would be less then 20 nm side eyes known in game

      For member ones. I am sure there are more but I have only seen a total of 5 personally, but I would guess the numbers of member sides eyes are around a few hundred total.

        Loading editor
    • I personally think 3 Solids is very over

        Loading editor
    • Ima agree. For a member side eye the most I would offer is 1.5, and this is if it has other uncommon features.

        Loading editor
    • ^^ 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I was mainly looking into member ones, I was just really shocked because never have I seen a member phantom go for 3 or even a nm one haha. And I understand why member ones are more desirable because of the colours. The thing is 1 out of 3 jammers own a member phantom, but not a yellow one. But I just saw a post saying phantoms should rise but it seemed really biased because the person owned 20+ and we’ve had attempts to push up phantoms worth before coughs*selic

        Loading editor
    • A side eye nm currently goes for 7.5-16 (16 being ones with other uncommon features, 7.5 being common ones)

      These numbers are based off the offers I have seen in the past couple days.

      I was offered 19 yesterday for mine. He is very very nft though. Also I would never trade a phantom to kashif, whether I could get a ridiculous number of solids or not.

      Not sure on the starting value for a member side eye, and nm phantoms are unstable in general right now. I know one person with a common pink member side eye wants about a solid worth of uncommon color member phantoms.

        Loading editor
    • ill do attempts on my mm side eye

      i've been offered 4 thoo

        Loading editor
    • I guess I could do attempts on my nm one, I would never accept though lol.

      I am curious how much they go for though.

        Loading editor
    • If it was kashif offering, I don’t think that would count only cuz he usually sends trades to rise worth

        Loading editor
    • it wasnt him

        Loading editor
    • I don't know exactly who did the other offers, but the 19 offer was kashif.

      There was like a crazy bidding war for a fairly common nm side eye on the wiki yesterday.

      People were offering around 8 usually. Someone bumped it up to a blue hd then backed out.

      I then won the bidding war sorta(I have no clue why they wanted to trade it to me, I doubt I was the highest real bidder) and the person with the phantom went to my den. Kashif showed up, traded them 10 solids, got the phantom and left.

      I was quite upset.

      I am not counting the 19 offer or the 10 offer by kashif in my opinion of worth though.

        Loading editor
    • Is kashif their current user on AJ? Looked them up and they dont uh.. they dont have any phantoms. Just a bit confused now :')

      I recently got into the pet trade after being traded a rare mm phantom for my red short, and have grown my collection just a bit. Sorry if I seem like a bit of a noob lol

        Loading editor
    • Their user is kashif89

      Earlier today they had 2nm side eyes and a bunch of member phantoms, mostly common ones.

      They used to have a huge collection, but they claim they deleted it. Not many people actually believe that though, most people think that they are hiding the phantoms on a spare.

        Loading editor
    • LightningCoyote wrote:
      Their user is kashif89

      Earlier today they had 2nm side eyes and a bunch of member phantoms, mostly common ones.

      They used to have a huge collection, but they claim they deleted it. Not many people actually believe that though, most people think that they are hiding the phantoms on a spare.

      Imagine having so huge a collection you're known for it oml. Makes sense they would hide them, as I assume that's a huge liability for hackers :'). Thanks for letting me know! 

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I do think max for member phantoms should be 2-3, and nm 3-4

      But woah 19 is too much, I forgot Kashif was doing this

        Loading editor
    • tbh i heard alot of rumors abt that kashif didnt delet their phantoms. one guy said he found kashif 's spare and there have a few phantoms but im not sure if the rumour is true or not.

      and is the nm phantoms from decent long rising to red long becuz kashif deleted alot of nm phantoms? idk lol XDDDDDDD

        Loading editor
    • Hangseenthen wrote:
      tbh i heard alot of rumors abt that kashif didnt delet their phantoms. one guy said he found kashif 's spare and there have a few phantoms but im not sure if the rumour is true or not.

      and is the nm phantoms from decent long rising to red long becuz kashif deleted alot of nm phantoms? idk lol XDDDDDDD

      So because my sister and I are a bit obsessive, we went through all of the kashif#1-100 and found maybe 15 to 20 of them, with only a few being played less than 30 days ago. #89 has two side-eyes as mentioned above, but the rest appear to be just made and left alone. Man, this is crazy. Rabbitsfoot and I have so many theories already haha

        Loading editor
    • wow detective lol. i remember one account firelana showed me but idk whether its kashif spare but they had alot of nm phantoms displaying in their den XD i remember theres alot of nm pahntoms and theres alot of different colors one( such as brown,dark blue,green, dark red) theres rlly alot lol XD

        Loading editor
    • wow i thought kashif was fed up abt this and i thought hes not wanting nm phantoms anymore???

        Loading editor
    • guys help me go check kashif60 pets lol cuz when i opened it i crashed lol XD

        Loading editor
    • Ive talked to kashif and he always asks me Maybe I should get back into collecting phantoms? I have a nm side eye phantom and he offered me 10 black longs and then told me he would trade 15 black long worth. I think he wants the side eye phantoms. I also have a member side eye phantom with a green eye thats pink and I've been told its worth a solid. My friend traded one of her side eye phantoms for 3 solids. I personally dont think solids are cooler than phantoms. Black spike collars are overrated in my book. I think its fine if people offer 1-3 solids for member side eye phantoms, because thats so much harder to find than a black spike collar they're everywhere. Thats just my opinion though.

      Im curious about the worth of my nm side eye phantom... but I honestly get weird vibes from kashif and I wouldnt trust him with my phantom and I wouldnt want him to have it. 

        Loading editor
    • Hangseenthen wrote:
      guys help me go check kashif60 pets lol cuz when i opened it i crashed lol XD

      Mine crashed too lool

        Loading editor
    • Ashiekats wrote:
      Hangseenthen wrote:
      guys help me go check kashif60 pets lol cuz when i opened it i crashed lol XD
      Mine crashed too lool

      My sister's crashed as well :o I'm trying it now.

        Loading editor
    • a lol cri guess we cant ever know whats in there. i remember before the name chnage, the desktop dowloadable app is quite laggy but the good thing is that it actually loads even if its laggy. idk why now the app chnaged and its not so laggy anymore and the saddest part is if it have any lag it will turn off lol.

        Loading editor
    • I JUST FOUND THE PHANTOM HOARD Y'ALL!! Kashif60 has both at least a hundred bears and sooooo many pet phantoms. Hope this helped yall :) Heheh obsessive cool9134, out. They were most recently on two days ago! Sent a buddy req, but I'm sure it won't go through. The lag is unreal, my mans's.

        Loading editor
    • OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCREENSHOT IT AND CREDIT ME CUZ I FOUND IT LOL B) 

        Loading editor
    • jk lol XD but pls help screenshot it down so we can see it :D

        Loading editor
    • Hangseenthen wrote:
      a lol cri guess we cant ever know whats in there. i remember before the name chnage, the desktop dowloadable app is quite laggy but the good thing is that it actually loads even if its laggy. idk why now the app chnaged and its not so laggy anymore and the saddest part is if it have any lag it will turn off lol.

      Check my most recent comment :3 I kept scrolling and they also have tons of mice, squirrels, ladybugs, mantises, everything. It's actually incredible. There are hundreds of promo pets. I'm not sure that's where he's keeping the side-eyes though; maybe another one? Do you think he could've gotten banned for buying in game items for real money? Because quite a few of the spares we found were unactivated accounts. Cool9134 out :D

        Loading editor
    • Lmao

      and member phantoms should be nowhere near 2-3 I haven’t seen a valid reason yet or a reason from someone who doesn’t own 20+

        Loading editor
    • Hangseenthen wrote:
      jk lol XD but pls help screenshot it down so we can see it :D

      I would, but there is just so much to screenshot. I had no idea people could be this rare.

        Loading editor
    • I may try and screen record it? It's insane.

        Loading editor
    • well if he brought animal jam toys u wont get banned but if ur buying and selling in game items( example: someone selling a solid for $12) then u will get banned lol

        Loading editor
    • and can u screenshots the nm phantoms u found in his account? ty for helping XD

        Loading editor
    • Trying to upload a .mp4 now. I may have to just post it on youtube? Not sure how the video sharing works on this site.

        Loading editor
    • idk lol cri TWT

      maybe take a screenshot and put it on other websites and put the link to the photo?

        Loading editor
    • I can't upload it on here. Posting it on my Animal Jam youtube account now. (mods feel free to take this down if it isn't allowed? I rarely do forum stuff lol)

        Loading editor
    • wait OH NO DONT POST IT HERE

        Loading editor
    • ajww staffs say u can posta abt ur other informations including utube but u can put the link to ur channel in ur profile. idk will u get a warning but nvm lol XD

        Loading editor
    • Oh oops? Why not? It's up on my youtube under my username. Should I take it down?

        Loading editor
    • oop its ok nvm XD at least u didnt promote it lol XD

        Loading editor
    • Oh gosh I hope I dont get a warning :') I can take this down if yall need me to mods :)

        Loading editor
    • um i cant find ur channel. put a link to ur channel in ur profile?

        Loading editor
    • Am I allowed to? I don't want to get banned :') 

        Loading editor
    • idk lol. this is what i get from the rules lol XD

      Do not spam. Do not advertise your outside websites/social media/YouTube channels (it’s only allowed on your profile). Unrelated page comments are also spam.

      but i think u can post it cuz ur not advertising ur channel and this is sorta like needed?? 

      tbh idk lol XD

        Loading editor
    • alright ty! sharing in my profile

      the name is up!

        Loading editor
    • welp i took a few screenshots of it. heres some footage of their phantoms( theres even more phantoms in the list than that lol.)

      Wow so many pets

      welp heres only a small part of their pahntoms

      and also lion r most of them nm phantoms?
        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • I want to use some very, very choice words about kashif rn.

      Sadly I also don't want a 24 hour suspension on wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Ack I can't find your vid.

      If possible could you link directly to your channel in your profile

        Loading editor
    • well in her profile she have wrote her channels name :D

        Loading editor
    • Nvm found it. I just had to filter out all the ellipsity videos lol.

        Loading editor
    • Aha sorry yall! Just pulled an allnighter studying for AP exams :') Apologies for not seeing this! Glad my semi-obsession was (maybe?) able to give some people information. 

        Loading editor
    • I might be slightly off, and im not 100% sure, but from what I know NM phantoms can be up to a few solids, (Least being a bad long) RARE member phantoms can be up to 2 solids, (Least being a good short) and regular non rare member phantoms are only worth a clothing beta max (least being a few rims), due to the fact that they come out every year. 

        Loading editor
    • Lionfeather03 wrote:
      Aha sorry yall! Just pulled an allnighter studying for AP exams :') Apologies for not seeing this! Glad my semi-obsession was (maybe?) able to give some people information. 

      a phew... i was worried that the mod suspended u cuz u posted the youtube thing lol XDDDD

        Loading editor
    • This is good information, as Kashi made it pretty widely known "yuhhh I recycled all my phantoms" and here they are on a spare account making Kashi rich because of their false claims. What a way to manipulate. I expected them to be on a spare, but I didn't know which spare until today.

        Loading editor
    • They will probably change spares once they see this thread. 

      At least now there is proof they still exist though.

        Loading editor
    • Congrats yall how did u find it anyway?

        Loading editor
    • ^^^ Were you just searching similar users?

      They've been blocked on this wiki multiple times and may not see the thread whether they have an account lurking or not.

        Loading editor
    • sab sargekittu is kashif lmao

        Loading editor
    • well tbh lion said she and her sister were like going through finding users from kashif1-100. she said she fidn some of it and i wanna try lol XD. i was searching users and i founded a user anmes kashif60. when i opened the pet list i crashed. i asked ppl to help screenshot on their pest since idk what pets thye have. some ppl crasehd too but lion manage to see the pest without crashing lol XD. she have posted a video that she recorded the pets in the list. and i went to see it.( her channel can be seen in her profile).i screenshot some of the phantoms i saw in the video but theres more than that in the video than my screenshot. 

      tbh i think i found it but i would never found it or even try to find it without lions help XD.so i would like to say ty to lion XD

        Loading editor
    • Yeah they pretty much just admitted it...

        Loading editor
    • kashif will never go away, he will always offer unders for every single one of your nm phantoms and keep moving on spares until he gets what he wants. I would recommend trading for nm phantoms on accounts that are not shady, or else he’ll profit like there’s no tomorrow. He thinks it’s business yet it’s a freaking children’s game, and we should just be careful when trading nm phantoms until he grows up.

        Loading editor

    • I literally have only lost on phantoms...

        Loading editor
    • back when phantoms were a decent - good long i traded 20 solids for 20 phantom

        Loading editor
    • Why did that make me laugh

        Loading editor
    • around that same time i traded 90 more solids for 111 phantoms in the begining like maybe early 2019 it was to profit when i had like 10 phantoms but now i just collected cause i wanted to collect and it was fun collecting. Guess i cant collect em anymore  rip or else i will be known as a "hoarder".

        Loading editor
    • Phantoms are not the only reason people are upset with you.

        Loading editor
    • @Lavendry I meant I'm worried about small collectors that spent a lot in phantoms, thats why I wont let them in circulation.. Plus I want to keep collecting for myself. Also yea thats why they can be up to 50 and phantoms can be up to 10. Looks fair enough

        Loading editor
    • i thought u said u spent 5 blue hds on phantoms

        Loading editor
    • ya that was 90 worth

        Loading editor
    • tbh i dont rlly like dont like kashif or hate him/her and i didnt have a problem with it since the beginning cuz thye r just doing what they like to do and i dont have anything to say abt it tbh :) tbh i dont rlly think its a problem to me and yes its only my opinion so ya XD and kashif its alright :) i wont hate on u becuz of this. :)

        Loading editor
    • but even in the 'apology' on the pet page u still said theyre being put on a spare out of circulation, so you can make them rise and 'give them the worth they deserve'. its manipulative..

        Loading editor
    • Thanks it means alot 

        Loading editor
    • You admitted to trading off 8. Now you've been caught and you say you won't trade any more. How can we believe that after the other things you've lied about? The fact that you did trade off some of your nft, out-of-circulation phantoms proves your intentions.

        Loading editor
    • I am not upset with kashif for collecting phantoms. That would be the most ridiculous reason to be upset with someone. If that was the logic then I would be upset with boba and dragon for having a bunch of long ear fluff tails.

      What I am upset with kashif for is lying, being manipulative, attempted/completed scamming, and being an overall jerk.

        Loading editor
    • if my intentions were to trade em trust me they wouldve been gone by now I had like 1 - 2 months to trade em lol but i didnt

        Loading editor
    • @Lavendry I meant I'm worried about small collectors that spent a lot in phantoms, thats why I wont let them in circulation.. Plus I want to keep collecting for myself. Also yea thats why they can be up to 50 and phantoms can be up to 10. Looks fair enough

        Loading editor
    • First off, you've traded some. Second, "trust me" doesn't cut it, as you have a reputation for using various methods to manipulate worth and essentially scam people into bad trades.

      2020-05-16 (16)
        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 17.03.44
      well the thing is small collectors will blame you entirely for the phantom worth drop. 
        Loading editor
    • if i was tryna trade em off i wouldve already

        Loading editor
    • agaggagagsgagsgagsaggs



      by saying you wont trade anymore gives people the idea that your gonna make more posts like 'why are nm phantoms so low' 'who thinks they should rise?' and you can completely fabricate the worth.

      its like taking all the toilet rolls from the supermarket, giving you the ability to price them at 50x the value lmao

        Loading editor
    • we all know you're doing itslowly so it doesnt crash right away lmao

        Loading editor
    • I aint trading them lol

        Loading editor
    • Dude, you're only "apologizing" because I caught you :/ if I hadn't would you ever have come clean? Collecting phantoms is obviously fine, but using them to manipulate others? Not cool bruv :I

      (And am I the only one not sure that's really kashif? The account just popped up right after I made the comment, very sus to me)

        Loading editor
    • Lavendry wrote:
      agaggagagsgagsgagsaggs


      by saying you wont trade anymore gives people the idea that your gonna make more posts like 'why are nm phantoms so low' 'who thinks they should rise?' and you can completely fabricate the worth.

      its like taking all the toilet rolls from the supermarket, giving you the ability to price them at 50x the value lmao

      Wonderful analogy

        Loading editor
    • Kashif uses multiple sockpuppets to influence the worth of the phantoms. He has done this before with having a brand new account appear out of nowhere.

        Loading editor
    • LightningCoyote wrote:
      Kashif uses multiple sockpuppets to influence the worth of the phantoms. He has done this before with having a brand new account appear out of nowhere.

      Thank you for the info :)

        Loading editor
    • Saying "I recycled them" when they're sitting on a spare is a blatant lie that increased your worth whether they're in circulation or not. (You admit to trading off 8.)

        Loading editor
    • just gonna copy and paste what i replied to on kashif's comment

        Loading editor
    • https://aj-item-worth.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Boi2590

      This is a spare of kashifs.

      This is an example of why I am mad at him. He tried to use this spare to get someone to accept a trade he was offering  in game.

      (when he said "id say yes...." He was responding to a post of someone asking if a trade he had sent them was fair. The trade he had sent was under)

        Loading editor
    • kashif, you've forced lightning to trade over for her nm phantom that she made. you've scammed countless people out of their nm phantoms from manipulating the worth.

      as lavendry stated, the two reasons why nm phantoms are not as much as seals is because:

      1) you can just get a phantom for a few rims worth or every halloween. seals are completely unobtainable unless you find a code or trade for one, and that will empty lots of peoples' pockets. magenta seals still dont count because they dont have colors and even then, they're expensive. that gets rid of the cuteness factor. why are nature archways so low demand? because you can get replicas from the diamond shop.

      2) they are guaranteed in the juice hut playset. that should make them as much as a golden bunny or a firefly, especially since they are still for sale in some areas. "so why are magenta seals so high?" because the box was there, and then it sold out. you can order some online for skyrocketing prices compared to the juice hut which is still in stores in some areas. why waste your money?

      you've stood in this exact position once, twice, and now this is the third time. you are promising it's the last time once again. we have no reason to believe you but we still forgive you, but if we see you standing here one more time we won't be as kind. we will make sure this is your last time here.

      take some time to realize what you've done. you've mixed up profit and stolen from kids in a children's game.

        Loading editor
    • so what is wanted here? to admit that i colelct phnatoms?

        Loading editor
    • we know that you collect phantoms. to keep manipulating worth and scamming people off of them is straight up not right.

        Loading editor
    • The fact you collect phantoms IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

      Its that you manipulate worths, scam people, and lie.

        Loading editor
    • The only reason why Kashi isn't blocked on the wiki right now is because there aren't any admins online. All I can say that Kashi uses several methods of worth manipulation (including spare accounts to convince users to take trades), and has proven themselves to be an untrustworthy person time and time again. If they make claims in a discussion like this, how can you believe them?

        Loading editor
    • im a collector. i collect squirrels. i over for most. one of the trades i did is pictured here. collectors are willing to over for the things they collect instead of forcing people to take their unders. 

      so now that i think about it, you're not really a collector, just a scammer :)
      65omgomgomgomgomgomg
        Loading editor
    • So its wanted that i stop worth manipluating? still not sure how i managed to worth manipulate but alr

        Loading editor
    • stop playing dumb. just stop. 

        Loading editor
    • I literally posted an example of you doing so a few posts above.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh who did i force to accept?

        Loading editor
    • Lol the reason why i came clean was to finally stop the drama guess that cant happen :v

        Loading editor
    • It won't happen if you continue to manipulate. It's fairly easy to see that you're lying.

      Again, you would be blocked on this wiki if there was an admin online. You're not supposed to be here and continuing will only make the situation worse for you.

        Loading editor
    • `

        Loading editor
    • by lying and scamming your forced the worth to go up

      thats manipulating the worth

        Loading editor
    • think of it like this.

      you're the president. you listened to your vice president on the pandemic and then hired an assassin to kill them. you climb up and become like the golden face of the country. you're awarded as a genius, and you're proclaimed as the best president in the history of the us.

      later, you tell everybody that you copied of someone else's paperkilled your vice president after he gave you guidance. you can't jexpect people NOT to be mad. They won't be like "i fORGive yOu" like you didn't just ruin their lives.

        Loading editor
    • by saying you wont trade anymore gives people the idea that your gonna make more posts like 'why are nm phantoms so low' 'who thinks they should rise?' and you can completely fabricate the worth.

      its like taking all the toilet rolls from the supermarket, giving you the ability to price them at 50x the value lmao

        Loading editor
    • Omgblah22 wrote:
      by lying and scamming your forced the worth to go up

      thats manipulating the worth

      this

        Loading editor
    • Lying and scamming is manipulation. You lied about what you did with items (as well as lying about worth in general) in order to profit and gain worth. What you did with phantoms made their worth rise, and everything points to that being your intention. 

      If you really need a dictionary definition...

      2020-05-16 (22)
        Loading editor
    • Ight lol think whatcha want but phantoms wont drop unless i trade them which i wont lol

        Loading editor
    • bruh, just trade them for fair prices. be a normal person. if you "lose profit" since you "traded a solid each" or sdfshgfdsghjsdfghjfdast like that, it's your own fault. 

        Loading editor
    • ok kashif

      i would trade solids for phantoms because i like phantoms, but no you shouldnt make them worth more just bc of that.

        Loading editor
    • But ever think about me not wanting to trade em? Its like for some reason my pets are not allowed to me nft.

        Loading editor
    • then why are you trna trade them for more? :')

        Loading editor
    • Ha in a skillful manner is what the dictionary says. Guess i just got raw talent and skills

        Loading editor
    • thats fine, but every time you promise that we always see you releasing a fake apology for more manipulation weeks later. we don't trust you with these phantoms anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh im not trading them LOL

        Loading editor
    • Skills in the second part of the definition, controlling or influencing cleverly, fairly, or unscrupulously. Congratulations, you just sealed your reputation as a worth manipulator.

        Loading editor
    • Oh u dont trust me with my phantoms?

        Loading editor
    • o f c o u r s e n o t

        Loading editor
    • bruh, stop trying to act sassy and smart with us. there's no way out of this mess you've just put yourself into. you ask for no drama yet you keep fueling us with idiotic and immature replies. i used to think you were the same age as me if not older and now im thinking you're in 2nd grade XD

        Loading editor
    • Ight i could keep going but ehh ill leave it here

        Loading editor
    • No one can trust you about anything, as you've proven yourself as a dishonest person.

        Loading editor
    • I know we can end this discussion here, so as a moderator, I'm asking people not to reply. Kashi already said they'd stop and don't worry, they'll be blocked momentarily. We've already said what we need to say.

        Loading editor
    • does he have a scammer watch page?

        Loading editor
    • he does

        Loading editor
    • o.o link?

        Loading editor
    • aight tysm

        Loading editor
    • im rlly suprised that the things we jsut discovered has now become big news lol.

        Loading editor
    • damn thats pretty lit ngl

        Loading editor
    • i am closing this thread so there are no more replies

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.